Tag overview for: 'finance'
Entries on this site with 'finance'
- Bitcoin Hits All-Time Trading High — This Time With Increased Economic Activity
Bitcoin just hit its all-time high exchange rate, three hours ago, breaking 32 USD/BTC on MtGox , the most popular Bitcoin exchange . The last time it reached 32 USD/BTC w
- The Insane Bitcoin ASIC Race — And The Winner is...
...Avalon! They delivered the first Bitcoin ASIC mining device today. And to no less than core Bitcoin developer Jeff Garzik, see his blog: box opening , internals , minin
- Company Announces 65nm Chip for Mining Bitcoins, Funded with Venture Capital
Confidence in Bitcoin has never been demonstrated in such a blazing way. A private company announced they designed a full custom 65nm ASIC for mining bitcoins. They claim
- Bitcoin: The Simplest Non-technical Explanation
Bitcoin is diametrically opposed to all existing electronic currencies, a radically new concept that is quite difficult to explain, to a point that many articles on Bitcoi
- Revenue Idea for Twitter: $1 per Month to Raise the Limit to 280 Characters
The current 140-character limit of Twitter is a main pillar of its success. Brevity makes writing and reading effortless. Their users love it. Well, most do. Some want the
- 1TB Hard Drive Prices up 180% in a Month
The Newegg price charts on Camelegg sum this up illustratively: Thailand manufactures 25% of the world's hard drives, and the severe 2011 monsoon season floods affected so
- Bitcoin Inspires Copycats, First Tangible Good Sold for i0coins
Bitcoin —or digital gold as it can be best described in two simple words because it is scarce and has valuable properties, yet controlled by no one, and can be sent digita
- Major Attack on the World's Largest Bitcoin Exchange
Today, the largest Bitcoin exchange, MtGox , with daily volume peaks of 1M+ USD, was victim of an attack that crashed the market down to 0.01 USD/BTC for a brief period of
- Verified by Visa Forces Users to Select Weak Passwords
The (presumably) secure Verified by Visa payment authentication system developped by Visa forces users to select weak passwords: They force the user to select passwords sh
- The Bitcoin Cryptocurrency
Have you ever encountered something that is so cleverly designed, so profoundly unique, and such a polarizing concept, that when people first hear about it, they either di
Related tagscryptography, gpu, hardware, largescale
External feeds for 'finance'
Click icon for a list of links on 'finance'