mrb's blog

Nvidia Poking Fun at Intel With Nebulae

Keywords: amusing intel nvidia performance

Nvidia's latest "Intel's Insides" comic made me laugh out loud:

This is a parody of the Nebulae supercomputer in which 80.1% of the raw FLOPS computing power is provided by the Nvidia Tesla C2050 GPUs, and the remaining 19.9% by the Intel Xeon X5650 CPUs.

(This comic could be found at, except that the domain is now owned by squatters. Nvidia apparently let the domain registration expire on July 10!)